You have 0 product(s) in your cart.
Learn to Dive on The Central Coast
PADI Scuba Diving Course with Dive Imports Australia for only $399
Learn to Dive With Dive Imports Australia on the Sunny Central Coast
Learning to dive is easy and fun! We’ll teach you with our experienced PADI Instructors and give you the skills to dive anywhere around the world to a maximum depth of 18m.
The Central Coast is full of amazing dive sites, once your dive course is complete you can join our dive club and we’ll take you diving each weekend locally, interstate or overseas to explore the underwater world.
Why Choose Dive Imports?
- We teach in small groups – smaller class sizes means less waiting around, more attention to make you a great diver and of course its safer!
- We teach only Genuine PADI Courses – Don’t get stuck overseas, PADI is recognised everywhere in every dive centre.
- All PADI Dive Centres are monitored by PADI’s Quality Management System – again keeping you safer.
- After the course we’ll get one free equipment hire voucher – your first dive after the course is on us!
Courses are run over three days, Saturday-Sunday-Saturday, other times available on request or choose your own dates for groups of four. Depending on the class size we typically run our courses over 3 days to make you confident and comfortable (not too long, not too short, just right
What You Learn
The PADI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
If you've participated in a Discover Scuba Diving experience or resort course, the skills you learned may be credited towards a portion of the full PADI Open Water Diver course certification.
To enroll in the PADI Open Diver course or Junior Open Water Diver course, you must be:
The Fun Part
The fun part about this course is...well, just about all of it because learning to dive is incredible. You breathe underwater for the first time (something you'll never forget) and learn what you need to know to become a certified diver. During the course, you'll make at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
The Scuba Gear You Use
In the PADI Open Water Diver course, you learn to use basic scuba gear including a dive computer, and standard accessories. The equipment you wear will be chosen by a DIVE IMPORTS AUSTRALIA Representative to ensure your comfort throughout the course.
How to get started?
Choose some dates and you can start right away! PADI ELearning allows you to learn the theory in the comfort of your own home, anytime day or night. Once complete we’ll take you in the pool and ocean to complete the practical skills and turn you into a diver.
- You’ll need your own transport
- Bathers, towel and sunscreen
- Personal snorkelling equipment including mask, snorkel, fins and boots. (If you don’t own your own yet our trained staff will fit you out correctly at our club member discount)